Let’s connect to discuss licensing to support your continuous improvement plans.
AIMSCO licensing plans scale to organizations of any size. The modular framework enables deployments to grow as needed. Core and Premium modules also help organizations customize their AIMSCO implementations across a range of needs. Each AIMSCO implementation is licensed per site. AIMSCO modules are licensed at each site for site-wide, per-user, or automation endpoint / usage as appropriate.
- eCS Builder: No-code eCS Creation, Editing.
- eCS Operator: eCS Data Collection, Review / Repair Interfaces, Report Viewer.
- eCS Developer / Admin: Site Builder, Spec Explorer, Report Manager, User Admin.
- eCI Core: Pass/Fail, Variables, Groups, Specification, User, Date.
- IQMap: Visual Inspection eCI.
- Material Tracking: eCI for Produce / Consume, NCM and Part Transfer interfaces.
- Runtime / Utilization Tracking: eCI for Start / Stop / Hold, Takt Time, Sequencing.
- CA / CI: Structured Problem Solving.
- Remote / Third Party Operations (Contract manufacturers, DC / 3PL, Suppliers,… ).
- Analytics / BI: Power Plant, Report Builder.
Licensed by Site
- Smart Sync Server: Hybrid / Edge computing.
- Power Space, Power Portal, Replicated Report Gateway.
Licensed by Endpoint / Usage
- Equipment / IoT Connectors.
- Integration API.
- ERP / External System Connectors.